Granola Berry Bowl -- Green Valley Strawberries
- 1 cup raw almonds, finely chopped (or you can use unsalted sunflower seeds!) we used a food processor to chop.
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup turbinado sugar (or any other sugar)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of cinnamon pinch
- Green Valley strawberries, raspberries, blueberries
- Green Valley strawberry coulis
- Natural yoghurt
- Your selection of nuts, chia, acai berries, pumpkin seeds etc
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line large baking tray with baking paper. Combine almonds, oats, salt and sugar in large bowl. Melt and stir honey, coconut oil and vanilla in saucepan. Pour liquid into dry, mix well. Pour mixture onto baking sheet, spread evenly and bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and push around gently with a spatula. Bake for another 5 minutes (or a few minutes longer, until golden). Remove and let cool. Add toppings and eat!
Can't be bothered? Get Green Valley Strawberries to make it for you at their cafe at 686 Woodside Road, Nairne SA. More information at www.greenvalleystrawberries.com.au
Follow Green Valley Strawberries on Facebook.