CORRESPONDENCE OFFICER / ADMIN ASSISTANT (EO A1)
25 hours per week, casual
Rebekha Sharkie MP Member for Mayo
Applications are invited for the above position based in Mount Barker.
The duties of the position include:
- general reception duties
- liaising with internal and external organisations including Government departments
- managing all incoming correspondence
- preparing and coordinating outgoing correspondence including responding to constituent enquiries
- database input
- organising functions and meetings
- back up to the Office Manager
Applicants should possess the following skills and experience:
- An understanding of Australia’s system of government and parliamentary processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well developed office IT skills
- Excellent organisational ability
- Ability to work as part of a team
The position is offered under the Members of Parliament (Staff) Act 1984 and conditions are outlined in the Commonwealth Members of Parliament Staff Enterprise Agreement 2016-2019.
An hourly rate of $24.70 plus casual loading is offered.
Employment is conditional on the granting of security clearance at the required level.
Applications setting out details of experience and the names of two referees should be forwarded to: email@example.com
Applications close COB 9 June 2017
For further information please contact Megan Bennett or Gemma Palazzo, ph 8398 5566